We booked this hotel last minute for a week in the Seychelles and it turned out to be the most amazing and relaxing hotel we had been to for a long time.
The hotel is on the beach and is very small in size meaning that you can always find somewhere quiet to relax. Evening dining can be as formal or casual as you like and as the week went on we got more and more casual. If you are looking for one bar, one restaurant (with a different selection of good food every night), one quiet beach, a small pool then this the place to go.
You can get water taxis to all the surrounding islands for just a few pounds or you can find a sun lounger and do nothing except have an occasional dip in the Indian Ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotelopia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island