We went to Paradise sun as an extension to our seychelles vacation and was blown away with the service and friendliness of the staff. All the rooms have exquisite sea views and are very well equipped.
The restaurant is very hot in the evening but the fact that it is a casual affair with no need for shoes (the restaurant has a beach sand floor) makes it worth the heat. The beach is beautiful with a lot of different options just a brisk walk away.
Overall a GREAT experience and given the opportunity, we will definitely go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a Seychelles gem, embraced in the warmth of the Indian Ocean. The pristine white coral sands of the Cote d’Or Beach at our front door will tempt you to bare your feet. The aquamarine waters that stretch towards an endless horizon will float your troubles away. Our lush lawns and tropical gardens will delight your eye with their beauty. Here there is more than sand, sea and sunshine. There is also the warmth of the Seychelles smile – making it a paradise you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Sun Hotel Anse Volbert
- Paradise Sun Praslin Island
- Hotel Paradise Sun
- Paradise Sun Seychelles/Praslin Island