We've stayed at Hotel Acajou on numerous occasions, each time with a different set of friends. Not once have we been disappointed. The rooms are clean, service is excellent and the surroundings quite idyllic. The hotel is quite small, with a nice swimming pool and beautiful grounds. The dinner in the restaurant is a slow affair, which is just wonderful. Cocktails before dinner, and then seated and served the numerous courses - takes one back to a golden age.
The hotel is a short walk (along road or beach) to a more lively part of Praslin. The cab ride to Ansi Lazio was about $5 and we always arranged for the cab driver to pick us up at the beach. (we'd get his cell phone number and phone him when we're ready to go home). This always worked well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acajou Beach Resort is a Seychellois-owned hotel along the Cote D'Or beachfront on the northern coast of Praslin, in the Seychelles archipelago. "Praslin's green hotel" features 52 units across five different room categories, offering visitors comfortable beachfront accommodation maintained with eco-friendly practices and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Acajou Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acajou Hotel Praslin Island
- Acajou Beach Resort Seychelles/Praslin Island