We were really glad to stay in Acajou Hotel. We've chosen the room 33, with the best view of the beach. They are going to close for almost a year to make a full remodeling, so I don't know how it is going to be after that. But the service, the food and the room were pretty awesome.
We recommend you to rent a car to go the Lazio beach, Anse Georgette e Anse Petit Kerlain, and after that you can also tour around the island, which takes only 50 minutes. That way is easier and cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acajou Beach Resort is a Seychellois-owned hotel along the Cote D'Or beachfront on the northern coast of Praslin, in the Seychelles archipelago. "Praslin's green hotel" features 52 units across five different room categories, offering visitors comfortable beachfront accommodation maintained with eco-friendly practices and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Acajou Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acajou Hotel Praslin Island
- Acajou Beach Resort Seychelles/Praslin Island