Good stay in this hotel. Room was nice and right next to the beach. There´s not too many beaches in Seychelles where you can easily swim, this beach was one of those. Enjoyed the warm Indian Ocean a lot. :) If you room is on ground floor, it is good to use something to get rid of mosquitoes. We borrowed repellent from the reception and also used some local "Raid" to clean the room from them. Staff was friendly and everything worked well here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Acajou Beach Resort is a Seychellois-owned hotel along the Cote D'Or beachfront on the northern coast of Praslin, in the Seychelles archipelago. "Praslin's green hotel" features 52 units across five different room categories, offering visitors comfortable beachfront accommodation maintained with eco-friendly practices and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Acajou Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acajou Hotel Praslin Island
- Acajou Beach Resort Seychelles/Praslin Island