This is a very nice hotel - clean comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff, and the restaurant serves very high quality food. It's close to the beach, shops, and other restaurants, and (if you like scuba diving) only 2 minutes walk from Octopus Divers, who are also excellent. They are also able to help organise trips to the other islands - for example, I went over to Curieuse for a morning to see the giant tortoises, mangroves and the old leper colony! I stayed here for a week in January 2013, and really enjoyed it - I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are going to Praslin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an 'out of this world' location combined with world-class facilities and amenities, it is no wonder that Le Duc de Praslin is often considered as the 'Jewel of Cote D'Or'! It is set on Praslin's outstanding Cote D'Or beach in the Seychelles. The turquoise sea lapping the fine white sand of Cote D'Or beach is your daily playground - just a few steps away from your luxurious retreat amidst lush tropical gardens. Your ideal dream holiday becomes a reality with the widest choice of luxury accommodation and exquisite dining options. Le Duc de Praslin offers the holiday of a lifetime with true Seychellois hospitality and exceptional value. Extensive improvements and new additions to its facilities have won Le Duc de Praslin many awards to position it amongst the best hotels of Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Le Duc de Praslin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Duc De Praslin Hotel Praslin Island
- Le Duc De Praslin Island
- Le Duc De Praslin Seychelles/Praslin Island