For a 4 stars hotel, this is a good deal.
Service was nice. Foods was of a very good standing. Our room like many others was too close to the bar & dining area, so you always have to close curtain for you room privacy. They should be thinking to put wooden blinds.
The beach is nice, tough I would say the high tide in August was covering it by around 5 pm.
You can take a bus from there easily to go the Vallée of Mai and Anse Lazio...
You can go to the island cruise like Cousin and Curieuse.
Overall, it was a nice place.
Chuong & Karine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an 'out of this world' location combined with world-class facilities and amenities, it is no wonder that Le Duc de Praslin is often considered as the 'Jewel of Cote D'Or'! It is set on Praslin's outstanding Cote D'Or beach in the Seychelles. The turquoise sea lapping the fine white sand of Cote D'Or beach is your daily playground - just a few steps away from your luxurious retreat amidst lush tropical gardens. Your ideal dream holiday becomes a reality with the widest choice of luxury accommodation and exquisite dining options. Le Duc de Praslin offers the holiday of a lifetime with true Seychellois hospitality and exceptional value. Extensive improvements and new additions to its facilities have won Le Duc de Praslin many awards to position it amongst the best hotels of Seychelles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Le Duc de Praslin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Duc De Praslin Hotel Praslin Island
- Le Duc De Praslin Island
- Le Duc De Praslin Seychelles/Praslin Island