My name is Rob Beauregard, I have been at the pink palace for one week now. If you go on my facebook you will see pictures of me over here, living a better life then 98% of the world. I literally have never felt so welcome anywhere. The owner George is a man who cares for 500 people more than his own self. He wakes up everyday to make sure that your stay at the pink palace is the best experience in your life. Not only is the ENTIRE staff completely amazing, the whole environment is amongst the best places i have ever been to. I have Been traveling the world now for more than ONE YEAR!!!! I have yet to come across a hostel better than THE PINK PALACE in Corfu. The security team is unbelievable as well, if you think you will face a situation that is uncomfortable or dangerous in any way, you have NO IDEA what this place stands for. This is an establishment that is filled with love, peace, safety and family. I say family because when you leave it is just like saying goodbye to your mothers, brothers, fathers and sisters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pink Palace Hotel caters for all ages, especially the young at heart. We are located 250 meters from the sandy beach of Agios Gordios and a 3 minutes walk to the village center. Our room prices all have beautiful sea view & air conditioning and include a full breakfast and dinner plus free transfer on your arrival from the airport to the hotel.We have multilingual staff at our 24-hour bar/reception area who can provide tour/ticket assistance. Reception are able to help you with the activities such as our quad safaris tours/quad rentals, kayaking, island/town tours, boat trips, scuba diving and car rental. There are safety deposit boxes available at the front desk.At our beach front bar/restaurant we provide long happy hours, cocktails and Greek snacks at low prices. Also available are free sun beds and umbrellas for all our guests on the beach which is in front of our snack bar restaurant.Our breakfast restaurant also caters for lunch or brunch where you will find a large selection of foods to try. What makes our neighborhood interesting - • Quad rentals to explore the island. • A day of kayaking to enjoy and explore the caves, nearby secluded beaches and sandy bays that include a nude area. • Sea adventures and Corfu town tours. • A 30 - 50 minute walk there are the beautiful, old, traditional pectoris villages of Pedtati with breath taking views of the sea and surround hills where will you meet friendly locals, try the homemade wine and experience Greek culture and local home cooked cuisine. • Many walking and hiking trails. • Beautiful sea side restaurants and cafes. What makes our Sea View Studio special? • Free pick up for all our guests from the airport or port on arrival. • Breath taking sea views and amazing sunsets. • We are a Family run Business. • Only a 5 minute walk from the sandy beach (just 300m) • Free access to the next door property swimming pool. (May to October) • Free sun beds on our patio. • We offer free sun beds on the beach for all our guests. • Only a two minute walk to the centre of Agios Gordios village and bus stop. • We organize island tours, car rentals, quad rentals, kayak rentals and safaris. • Simple, cozy and clean studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pink Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pink Palace Hotel Corfu
- Pink Palace Corfu
- Pink Palace Hotel Corfu
- The Pink Palace Agios Gordios, Corfu