Once again, we returned to Steven's on the Hill and were met by the usual friendly owners and staff. I have spent most of my life travelling on business and have stayed at some of the worst and some of the best hotels in the world but this place is something special. It is located in one of the most unspoilt beautiful places I have ever seen. The people in the local village remember you and are always ready with a welcoming smile, honestly pleased to see that you have returned again.
Regarding Steven's, you cannot hope to meet a nicer family and they are supported by a great staff, especially George, the head waiter. We have tried all the restaurants in the village, most of them are good, but why leave the hotel as it has probably the best food, and a hillside view to die for. We wish them all the best for the rest of the season, they deserve it for the effort they make to ensure everybody enjoys their stay and leave feeling they have been treated to something special.
Jim & Maureen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Stevens On The Hill” is a wonderful holiday venue whether you desire a romantic holiday for two, a relaxing break with good friends, or a fun packed holiday for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stevens on the Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevens On The Hill Hotel Agios Gordios
- Stevens On The Hill Agios Gordios, Corfu