My wife and I visited Stevens for our wedding anniversary and were once again delighted with our meal. First class service and choice within the menu.
We shared some Saganaki and Tzatziki for starters which was served with greek bread and were also given some complimentary bruschetta which was nice! All of our starters tasted so fresh, they were delightful.
My wife had Eleni's Special Spaghetti (Chicken, mushrooms in a cream sauce) and I had two Pork fillets with pepper sauce served with anti-pasti and oven cooked potatoes (with rosemary) which was extremely tasty.
We shared a portion of homemade cheescake and strawberry ice cream which again was so fresh as it had been made that day.
Again a wonderful experience with really good service and attentive owners who made a point of making sure that all diners were well catered for and happy with their meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Stevens On The Hill” is a wonderful holiday venue whether you desire a romantic holiday for two, a relaxing break with good friends, or a fun packed holiday for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Stevens on the Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stevens On The Hill Hotel Agios Gordios
- Stevens On The Hill Agios Gordios, Corfu