“The best in agios gordios ”
Review of Sabbia

Sabbia
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Agios Gordios
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

After eating at many of the top 10 restaurants on trip advisor this place beats them all. The staff were there on demand topping up water and replenishing drinks and extremely friendly the food came at good I intervals and was to the best standard I have experienced in the town I had the fillet steak which was cooked perfectly alongside that watching the sunset go down from the table around 8pm was lovely

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We waited many a while for someone to acknowledge us sitting here, and then had a further wait for our food to arrive.My husband chose the seafood pasta which he enjoyed but i had a more disappointing experience as the first two dishes which i chose were both sold out so felt rushed to choose another option.This put us off eating here again.

1  Thank Anne P
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Ate lunch here a couple of times and was never disappointed. Good value for money and nice, friendly staff. The view over Agios Gordios beach is a nice bonus.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

we went to Sabbia twice for lunch great Wine and Food, the service was good very friendly staff. Have booked flights to Corfu for next year so will be visiting Sabbia again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I am sitting in Sabbia on a warm but rather blustery day in September watching the sea roll in. The waves are getting higher by the hour and a storm is expected soon.

It is a very pleasant location and the staff were very attentive and at this time of year had time to chat with you. I ordered one of my favourite dishes whilst on holiday, Calamari. My beer arrived first followed by a range of extras. A warm bread roll with a copious amount of herb butter, a wine glass and 500ml of chilled water. When the main meal arrived I was pleasantly surprised by it's presentation. I wish I had taken a photo of it to show you all. The quality of the Calamari and how it was cooked was superb. My compliments to the kitchen. There was only one possible failing, that was because I enjoyed it so much, I almost wanted a second helping intermediately . I will definitely return during this and subsequent visits for some very tasty offerings. I would recommend any visitor to the resort to visit them.

Yammas, Colin.