Demitris and his family are wonderfully helpful and friendly.
We booked a studio and it was great, very clean and had everything we needed. The provided drinks were a lovely touch as we arrived very late at night. As was our leaving gift.
the whole town is Cosy and friendly, we would definitely stay here again.
We only got home yesterday and are already planning our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aphrodite Apartments combine the breathtaking, cosmopolitan seaside of Agios Gordios and the olive tree forest surrounding the village for an oasis of natural beauty and tranquility in Corfu.Aphrodite Apartments is a family-run business that allows the opportunity to feel like home, despite being far away from it. It is an ideal accommodation for those seeking a relaxing getaway, and calm holiday by the beach.This privileged location gives the chance to walk through the varied high street shops, cafés, restaurants, and clubs near the seaside. The activities are nearby, operating from early in the morning till late in the night.Aphrodite Apartments is in operation over a decade and is practiced in giving quality services, to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aphrodite Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aphrodite Apartments Hotel Agios Gordios
- Aphrodite Apartments Corfu
- Aphrodite Apartments Agios Gordios, Corfu