Stayed in the Afrodite Annex across the road in July 2012, brilliant apartments, set in an orange grove and Oh so peaceful. Cleaned every day by a lovely old Greek lady who spoke very little English but laughed a lot and was very good with sign language. Basic but clean and adequate and the pool at the Afrodite apartments 100 yards away was lovely. Some good restaurants and bars nearby and without exception all the local people were friendly and helpful. My first time in Corfu and if this is an example, I will definitely be back. A cheap relaxing holiday and I came home feeling ten years younger. Excellent....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aphrodite Apartments combine the breathtaking, cosmopolitan seaside of Agios Gordios and the olive tree forest surrounding the village for an oasis of natural beauty and tranquility in Corfu.Aphrodite Apartments is a family-run business that allows the opportunity to feel like home, despite being far away from it. It is an ideal accommodation for those seeking a relaxing getaway, and calm holiday by the beach.This privileged location gives the chance to walk through the varied high street shops, cafés, restaurants, and clubs near the seaside. The activities are nearby, operating from early in the morning till late in the night.Aphrodite Apartments is in operation over a decade and is practiced in giving quality services, to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Aphrodite Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aphrodite Apartments Hotel Agios Gordios
- Aphrodite Apartments Corfu
- Aphrodite Apartments Agios Gordios, Corfu