Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments
Sebastian's Family Taverna & Accommodation(Agios Gordios)(Great Value!)
US$76
The Pink Palace(Agios Gordios)
US$69
US$45
  • Breakfast included
Lido Sofia Apartments(Agios Gordios)(Great Value!)
US$100
Ammos Bay(Agios Gordios)
Aloha Hotel(Agios Gordios)
Marina Apartments(Agios Gordios)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdinas paradiseperfect hostspool areatrue paradiserelaxing holidaystunning viewsapartments are cleancomfortable sunbedssteep drivewaymobility problemscleaned dailysee you next yeartwo weeksgreek saladalready booked for next yearfantastic stayafter midnight
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Recently returned from yet another fantastic break at Dina's.

Really cannot say enough about how special you are made to feel with Dina and Vasillis always on hand to make sure you are ok, without being overbearing. Super views, location and some excellent taverna's in the village, that are reasonably priced.

Would recommend to anybody wanting a quite and relaxing break.

See you next year!!

1  Thank mikeallder
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I have just returned from another visit to Dinas Paradise Apartments and wish I was still there. My visit was towards the end of September but every appartment was full. This says a lot about the location, there were many repeat guests. Dina was rushing around as usual like an "Old Mother Hen" to make sure all her brood were happy.

I was lucky enough to be invited by the family on 2 occasions during my visit to join the family for 2 "Home Cooked" meal. One was cooked by Dina and the other by Vasilis. I can honestly say that I enjoyed those meals far more than any meal that I had in any of the resort tavernas & that says a lot.

Whilst there I was able to help them in making a batch of family wine which will be ready for next season. Maybe if you visit you will be able to taste the result of our combined efforts.

I would reccomend this location for anyone who wants total relexation, a room with a view and close to all the resort haas to offer .I will be back for sure next year to visit all my friends in the resort.

Yammas, Colin.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank Weststekker
Reviewed 6 October 2010

This September me with my husband visited Dina's for the second time. We came here again because we enjoyed every day staying here last year. Amazing views, great appartments and always warm hospitality.

Dina and Vasilis as usual are very cordial. "What is the best way to Angelokastro?", "Where the best beach on Corfu?", "Where can we find a hairdresser?" - you can ask them any question. And they will help!

Agios Gordios is very beautiful bay with rocks in the sea and mountains. There is no other such a beautiful place on the island. Good location! Only 15 km to Kerkyra, approximately the same distance to the north and south of the island. So you can get to any point of Corfu with a car or motorcycle without any problems.

Agios Gordios is the best place in Corfu, Dina's Paradise is the best place in Agios Gordios!

Alla and Dmitry
Moscow, Russia.

4  Thank Alla-n-Dmitry
Reviewed 4 October 2010

I'm not going to add anything different to all the other review's, so i'll just summarise -
*spectacular views (from all rooms and swimming pool)
*perfectly clean
*special owners (caring and attentive)
*superb location
*stunning beach
I travel a couple of times a year and vary my holidays and destinations ranging to 5* star hotels, although I feel I am missing out if i don't have a holiday at Dina's paradise apartments once a year and I regard it as one of the most incredible places I have visited. A truly special place where you can recharge the batteries!!
I have been going to Dina's for 8 years and I have never heard a bad word. The village has some wonderful places to eat especially the restaurant next door to Dina's.

2  Thank Gadge77
Reviewed 29 September 2010

We stayed at Dina's for a week at the end of September. Our room (10) had a fantastic view of the sea and surrounding hills. The apartments were very quiet, with no children or rowdy folk, which was lovely. The pool was beautiful and all the gardens were very well attended. We had a few gripes with the apartment - the bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable and would benefit from a new mattress. The shower was very small and had appalling water pressure - you had to constantly adjust the hot & cold taps to get the right temperature and flow.
Dina and her husband were very helpful though and let us stay in our room well into the evening on our last day without asking us for extra money. I would certainly recommend Dina's Paradise for a 'value' holiday.

2  Thank PAbacchus