“My second home, utter paradise!!”

Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Agios Gordios
Reviewed 15 July 2011

This has been like a second home to me for a long time, I went on holiday with my parents and sister to Dinas Paradise Apartments several time when I was a young boy, then through to my teenage years and I am now 23 and have taken by partner for 4 consecutive years.

I can honestly saw that you will find it difficult no matter where you go in the world to top the quality of hospitality, views and all round experience that you get when you stay at Dinas Paradise Apartments.

The apartments are always 100% clean, they are cleaned everyday except on a Sunday, the cleaner is very friendly and I have previously left loose change and cash around along with other expensive articles such as laptops and jewellery,nothing has ever gone missing or been tampered with. It is nice and important to be able to trust the people around you when you are on holiday and at Dinas Paradise Apartments you can.

Dina and Billy are very loyal, friendly, and helpful people. Whatever your needs whatever time of day or night they will happily fullfil them happily. Dina and Billy are always friendly and will make time to have a chat with you, no matter how busy they are.

The location has a large swimming pool along with a paddling pool, both are very luxurious and always clean. The sunbeds are of an excellent quality and very comfortable, there is also sitting areas in the shade if you so wish to have lunch. There is also an outdoor BBQ area which Billy and Dina happily let customers use.iv
The pool is about a 15 step distance from the apartments and it is often like having your own private villa. Fantasic safe area for children also.

You walk from Dinas apartments and there is a 5 minute walk to the gorgeous beach and various restaurants of perfect food options along with bars. There are several supermarket shops and other shops which have gifts and other items which have everything you can think of! Basically the shops have everything you need on a holiday. All local people and restuarant workers are friendly and glad to help you also making it a fantastic holiday destination.

To sum it up a fantastic location and extroadinary accomodation, go to Dinas Paradise Apartments and trust me you will be back the following year!

Review made by Ed, Kent.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eddyboy007

Reviewed 11 July 2011

This has been my 4th visit with my partner Ed, to Dinas Paradise!
I have to say every single year it gets better and better.
The rooms, the views, the cleanliness of the rooms, pool and surrounding areas. Dina and Billy are always welcoming, friendly and considerate.
I feel like this is now my 2nd home for two weeks every single year!
I would definitely recommend this place to couples and families.
Ok, there is a monstrous hill to climb, BUT it's well worth it after all the meals consumed at the numerous restaurants in the village and on the sea front!
All of the shop owners in the village are friendly, and there is pretty much every shop in the village to cater your needs.
About 5 minute walk, at the end of the village there is a bus that can take you to and from Corfu Town. Myself and my partner used this twice during our stay. The bus is very clean and has air con, i would say its more like a coach.
Going back to Dinas..I would definitely say this is a true paradise! Peaceful, scenic and the view is to die for in the evenings to watch the sun set.
I would rate my whole stay as 15 out of 10..because i can and I think it is truly worth it.
So on that note....back in September 2012 we go!!!!! :-)

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Just returned from a week's holiday. Not long enough. Very relaxing, stunning views and very welcoming hosts. Would go back without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Only stayed one night and wished we had been there for the whole holiday. Family-run very pleasant self-catering apartments. All the facilities you could want in lovely rooms with balcony and sea view, very tastefully done. You need to be able to climb a few steps to get to it but it's very well worth the effort and our next visit will be much longer.
Nice pool, lovely gardens, Free Internet, handy for bars and restaurants in the village. Five minutes walk from the bus stop. Free parking on-site. The apartments are in a quiet and relaxing setting and the welcome is outstanding!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Richd54
Reviewed 28 May 2011

We returned yesterday from a week at Dinas, and will certainly return! Miss the views and smell of the broom already! When we first arrived and had climbed the hill and then up to the top floor I thought I would either collapse or be superfit by the end of the week, but by the end of the week I was still here!
The apartment(we had number 10 on the top floor) was spacious, very clean(maid service most days) and with a brand new shower room. We had air conditioning in the kitchen diner and the bedroom. The view from our balcony was breathtaking, with olive and cypress trees in the surrounding hills, and swallows and martins diving about. Have never felt so relaxed on a holiday.
I have saved the best bit of the review till last: Dina and Billy are the most perfect hosts-so generous: the first day we were there was Dina's name day, and we were invited to join their family bbq and sample Dina's wonderful Greek dishes and Billy's wine made from the grapes that he lovingly tends every day. They work so hard to make their guest feel special and comfortable-there should be some sort of award for them!
We had drinks by the beach some evenings, but ate in Sebastians and Stevens on the Hill alternately: both excellent. Stevens had a great Greek night which coincided with our last evening.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank EnglandPoppy
Reviewed 17 October 2010

Recently returned from yet another fantastic break at Dina's.

Really cannot say enough about how special you are made to feel with Dina and Vasillis always on hand to make sure you are ok, without being overbearing. Super views, location and some excellent taverna's in the village, that are reasonably priced.

Would recommend to anybody wanting a quite and relaxing break.

See you next year!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikeallder
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I have just returned from another visit to Dinas Paradise Apartments and wish I was still there. My visit was towards the end of September but every appartment was full. This says a lot about the location, there were many repeat guests. Dina was rushing around as usual like an "Old Mother Hen" to make sure all her brood were happy.

I was lucky enough to be invited by the family on 2 occasions during my visit to join the family for 2 "Home Cooked" meal. One was cooked by Dina and the other by Vasilis. I can honestly say that I enjoyed those meals far more than any meal that I had in any of the resort tavernas & that says a lot.

Whilst there I was able to help them in making a batch of family wine which will be ready for next season. Maybe if you visit you will be able to taste the result of our combined efforts.

I would reccomend this location for anyone who wants total relexation, a room with a view and close to all the resort haas to offer .I will be back for sure next year to visit all my friends in the resort.

Yammas, Colin.

Bella Vista Hotel & Studios
The Pink Palace
The Pink Palace
#11 of 13 in Agios Gordios

Been to Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments? Share your experiences!