We (my wife, my 15 years old daughter and me) stayed at Dina's Paradise for the first time, on the last week of August. We had a 3 persons apartment, the one that you can see on their site, taking the 3D tour.
First of all I must say what is really important for us when we book a place for vacation:
- the view/balcony - the balcony must be pretty large and the view as fine as it can be, as we are spending more time on the balcony than in the room;
- the room - must be pretty large and clean. The air conditioner is a must. The TV or telephone are not required;
- wireless internet is a must, either in the room or balcony, as my business is online, besides we are talking a lot with our friends over the internet.
We had plenty of all of the above at Dina's. The view is stunning, as you can see in the photos. It is, for sure, one of the best views in Agios Gordios.
From the balcony you can see the sun going down in the Ionian Sea and this is something to see!
The room is fine, actually there are two rooms in the 3 persons apartment, one with a bed and kitchen, one with two beds and the balcony entrance. The beds are large, we didn't use the bed in the first room as the two beds in the bedroom were large enough for three people. The room was daily cleaned and the sheets and towels were replaced properly.
The entire place is surrounded by well kept gardens, there is a lot of green and flowers around and there is a spectacular stone above the south part of the location. For the cats lovers, as we are, there are 4 or 5 cats around :)
There is a pool available and we enjoyed the sunset from it, as it can be seen in the photos.
Last but not least, the owners Dina and Vassilis are kind and helpful. Vassilis drove us down in Agios Gordios with his car at our departure as our baggage was pretty heavy. They would be able to drive us up at our arrival, but I didn't think to call and ask them.
The place is around 300 meters from the beach through the village, but there is a shorter way that leads directly to the beach. If you have a car, yours or hired, it's fine but if you walk, the climb will be quite testing. It will be good for your health though, you will burn off the extra calories from moussaka.
We highly recommend Dina's Paradise and if we will come to Corfu again, we are definitely going to stay at Dina's. This was one of our best holidays, thank you Dina and Vassilis!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dinas Paradise is situated at the beautiful Agios Gordios in Corfu Island on Greece. The Hotel is high enough on the hillside to offer its guests spectacular views yet only 350 meters from a lovely beach and the centre of Agios Gordios. Guests can enjoy a magnificent sea view and the rest of the resort, as well as a truly breathtaking sunset over the sea, from their balconies and the swimming pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dina`s Paradise Hotel And Apartments
- Dinas Paradise Hotel Apartments
- Dinas Paradise Corfu
- Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments Agios Gordios, Corfu