I can't say much more about this fabulous place that others haven't said already other than if you haven't been yet GO! Dina and Vassillis are great hosts, you meet as strangers but leave as friends. We were not surprised to learn that they have many repeat guests, some who have been going back for years. We don't generally repeat visit, there are so many places we haven't visited yet, but I would happily return just to see Dina and Vassillis. The apartments are cleaned and left spotless everyday by a lovely lady and we never felt hurried to leave. I can vouch for the views from apartment 7, they are gorgeous. All the apartments have a good view but the best views are from the front of the complex. The two bedroomed apartment at the top of the complex is just lovely and very spacious and has the best views of all, well worth the extra euros.
The pool areas is heavenly with great views all around and when we stayed in September, there were plenty of sun beds for everyone.
The walk down to the beach was easy and about 5-10 minutes away. The best way to reach it is by taking the left turn just before Stevens and following the 'road' around to the left, past the car park and then just follow the path down. We used the sunbeds run by Joyce (yellow and blue umbrellas). A lovely lady who runs her beds with great pride, I can see why she gets many repeat guests too!
Great places to eat we tried: Lindas, Stevens (fantastic pizza and greek night), Sebastians, Sea Breeze and Thalassa. There are loads more, just didn't get around to trying them all.
The supermarkets are all about the same price, but in my opinion the best bread was from the one opposite Irene's apartments (on the left as you turn the corner going out of the village).
We hired a car for 3 days from Sinarades Travel (90 euros), they were very friendly and gave us advice on where to visit. The main places we visited were Paleo and Kassiopi as well as other smaller villages and although those places were very nice nothing beats the view from the top of the road as you wind down back into Agios Gordis or the friendliness of the locals and just the general ambiance of the village... a gorgeous little gem on the west side of Corfu.. Yammas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dinas Paradise is situated at the beautiful Agios Gordios in Corfu Island on Greece. The Hotel is high enough on the hillside to offer its guests spectacular views yet only 350 meters from a lovely beach and the centre of Agios Gordios. Guests can enjoy a magnificent sea view and the rest of the resort, as well as a truly breathtaking sunset over the sea, from their balconies and the swimming pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dina`s Paradise Hotel And Apartments
- Dinas Paradise Hotel Apartments
- Dinas Paradise Corfu
- Dina's Paradise Hotel & Apartments Agios Gordios, Corfu