Out for a wee drive and we ended up at Agios Gordios. Parked up near the beach at the south end and a little stroll to the beach took us by several of the beachside restaurants and hotels. Decided to stop at the Sea Breeze restaurant and very glad we did. The food was excellent, local delicacies available but also more geared for the tourist palate.
Dinner for two including drinks (of the non alco variety) was 60 euros, but this did include fresh Sole Meuniere and Entrecote Steak with mushroom sauce, as well as cocktails, starters, dessert and after dinner drinks as the sun set!
Good value and a welcome find!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 20 years the Sea Breeze family hotel has been welcoming guests to our little paradise on the Island of Corfu. ur aim is to provide our guests with genuine Greek hospitality, great Greek and Corfu dishes, and a unique place to relax, both day and night, right on the sandy beach of the famous Aghios Gordios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sea Breeze Family Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Breeze Hotel Agios Gordios
- Sea Breeze Agios Georgios
- Sea Breeze Family Beach Hotel Agios Gordios, Corfu