We have just returned from a two week stay at the Sea Breeze. We had two studios in the main building above the taverna and they were everything we needed. Basic but exceptionally clean with a small but adequate shower room together with a balcony with views to die for.Good air con as the weather was glorious , sunny and hot. The taverna is in a brilliant location and the food is as good as the other 'top raters' with delicious meals eaten against the backdrop of stunning sunsets. Many of the other holidaymakers were repeat bookers over many years so as we had been fortunate to secure places over 12 months ago we wondered if we would be impinging on a 'clique' group.Need not have worried as I must say the other families were very friendly and obviously knew each other from previous years but via our young grandson Jack playing with their children we met some smashing people.I obviously lost my 'pool buddy' but he integrated with the other children and had the time of his life. Tears galore on our departure but tempered by the fact we are going again next year. So a big thanks to 'big' Jack ,Ben, Alex and Luke but special mention to 'Jonny' for taking our 'little Jack' under your wing.Jonny it was a pleasure to meet with you and we look forward to next year.
We hired a car for two days from Rolando and visited many good places but especially Kassiopi and also The Golden Fox above Paleokastritsa....a must see place....best pool and views experienced.
A special message to ALL the family that continue to run the Sea Breeze to exceptionally efficient and high standards....your success is fully deserved and the repeat bookers fully endorse this.....anyone trying to book will find it difficult to obtain a place....Many Many thanks for your hospitality and providing us with a holiday and memories to treasure. See you next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 20 years the Sea Breeze family hotel has been welcoming guests to our little paradise on the Island of Corfu. ur aim is to provide our guests with genuine Greek hospitality, great Greek and Corfu dishes, and a unique place to relax, both day and night, right on the sandy beach of the famous Aghios Gordios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sea Breeze Family Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Breeze Hotel Agios Gordios
- Sea Breeze Agios Georgios
- Sea Breeze Family Beach Hotel Agios Gordios, Corfu