Just returned from a week at this perfect hotel resort. Wall to wall sunshine, sand and service. My rating is only just short of the 5 because as it was so close to the end of the season a lot of the available facilities had already closed. There are no planned excursions to explore the Country so you are restricted to taxis or car hire to venture further afield so a longer stay for me would have become a little tedious - but for the week it was ideal. The food choices were outstanding - although "all inclusive" is NOT as it says on the label - being charged for spirits at the Kioski and ice cream by the pool - however that said we had a marvellous time and I congratulate the staff who were friendly, courteous and very helpful. No hesitation in recommending it or from returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, a region full of history, ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, and discover the Olympian Village, an ultramodern hotel complex overlooking the sea. Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, the Olympian Village (World’s Leading Spa Resort 2007, World Travel Awards) is a lively and welcoming holiday location. It offers a host of activities for sports enthusiasts and families with children, an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being at World’s finest Spa & Thalasso center, Royal Olympian Spa & Thalasso and a feast of culinary delights at its superb restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aldemar Olympian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel Skafidia
- Aldemar Olympian Village Skafidia