We went in July, 5 couples with our kids. It is a huge place that. Many suites with swimming pools, 2 large swimming pools for everybody and a nice beach of abt 2km. We stayed 9 days and must admit that we had a very good time. The animation team was very good with the kidds, service was excellent and very polite, the food was very tasty and the buffet a very reach one.
Will go again.
3 things they need to take care/change: 1. an extra lifeguard in the swimming pool with the slide as one is not enough. 2. there is no senvice on the beach and we had to go to the bars all the time. 3. The doctor, she asked 60euro (with a receipt) cause we went there after 6 pm. + she is no good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, a region full of history, ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, and discover the Olympian Village, an ultramodern hotel complex overlooking the sea. Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, the Olympian Village (World’s Leading Spa Resort 2007, World Travel Awards) is a lively and welcoming holiday location. It offers a host of activities for sports enthusiasts and families with children, an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being at World’s finest Spa & Thalasso center, Royal Olympian Spa & Thalasso and a feast of culinary delights at its superb restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aldemar Olympian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel Skafidia
- Aldemar Olympian Village Skafidia