I have just returned from a really relaxing weekend in Aldemar Olympian Village..
The whole complex is enormous with most important feature the number and the size of the swimming pools and the fantastic sand beach.
We stayed at a triple-- garden view bungalow that was really spacious on a HB basis..
Breakfast and dinner was more than adequate with Greek / Italian / and North European gourmet...
The hotel staff very friendly and well trained.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the home of the Greek gods and the Olympic Games, a region full of history, ancient temples and Byzantine monasteries, and discover the Olympian Village, an ultramodern hotel complex overlooking the sea. Stretching along the beach and surrounded by dozens of pools and beautiful gardens, the Olympian Village (World’s Leading Spa Resort 2007, World Travel Awards) is a lively and welcoming holiday location. It offers a host of activities for sports enthusiasts and families with children, an atmosphere of relaxation and well-being at World’s finest Spa & Thalasso center, Royal Olympian Spa & Thalasso and a feast of culinary delights at its superb restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aldemar Olympian Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Olympian Village Hotel Skafidia
- Aldemar Olympian Village Skafidia