Where do I start? Magnificent hotel, the apartments are nice and spacious, even a one bedroom one is big enough. The location is further away from the port than I thought but that does not matter. You have your own private beach with crystal clear water. The wet edge salt water pool is bliss and the food and beverages are delicious. You have a priceless view when eating breakfast lunch or dinner. Wouldn't stay anywhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the deep blue waters of beautiful Panormos Bay, Mykonos Star offers comfortable modern accommodation in one of the most undisturbed, peaceful yet fashionable areas of the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mykonos Star reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Star Hotel Agios Sostis
- Mykonos Star Agios Sostis