Adele Beach Hotel Bungalows
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Eva Bay Hotel(Rethymnon)
Hotel Mathias(Adelianos Kampos)
View Hotel
Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel(Adelianos Kampos)
  • Breakfast included
Villa Oliva(Adelianos Kampos)
Orion Hotel(Rethymnon)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
Maravel Land(Adelianos Kampos)
Hotel Palladion(Adelianos Kampos)
View Hotel
Rethymno Sunset Hotel(Adelianos Kampos)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2010

The hotel and the food were very, very basic. The room was clean. There was, thank God, no animation. Actually I shouldn`t complain at all as it was incredibly cheap. I should also mention that the staff was extremely polite and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank dorisfloris
Reviewed 24 October 2008

We visited Crete as a family Sept/Oct this year. The hotel, although dated and a bit 'dog-eared' was spotlessly clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. We were the only British travellers staying there, the remainder of guests being mostly German and Russian with a few other nationalities thrown in.
The food was appalling and the serving staff either couldn't or wouldn't converse in English...lots of smiles & laughter with other guests but surly when attending us. We stayed half board, had we known B & B would have been a better option as we chose to eat out several times and there are plenty of bars offering good food nearby. Breakfast was always the same, cold eggs (either fried or scrambled) cocktail sausages and a mix of odd left over veg from the night before. Evening meal consisted of an odd arrangement of assorted bones (very little meat) odd fish and a mix of veg. Not very appetizing to say the least.
The hotel was just too far to walk into Rethymnon but taxis were cheap(ish) and busses regular.
All in all a nice, clean hotel with pleasant hotel staff, just too far out of town & let down by a poor restaurant and unpleasant staff.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank yorkshireman955
Reviewed 23 August 2008

I stayed at the Adele Beach for the 2nd time in May this year. I had really enjoyed the beach side location, great pool and relaxing atmosphere in the October before.
This time my room was awful, right next to the kitchen with the noise of the fans and equipment going all night. I am usually a good sleeper but I was unable to block this noise out even with wax earplugs.
I had emailed the hotel twice to discuss uprgading my room before arrival, neither emails were answered.
As is pretty common I had a late flight back. There were no showering facilities for guests that had checked out, I was told at reception to use the shower on the beach, this wasn't appropriate for me as I had been walking for a few hours and needed privacy and a lot of soap!
Sorry to say I would not stay here again given the hotel's lack of response to my emails and poor customer care.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank spotlightkid
Reviewed 18 August 2008

We stayed ther 10 days begining of June. We booked it last minute, and wanted a place that felt more like a small hotel, without animation or anything like this. With regards to this, we were not disapointed, but our room was not a superior... And I think that was our biggest mistake! The rooms were looking like they came from the 80's, they really need a renovation!!! And the bathroom was very very basic, with just a small shower with a curtain that sticks on your wet skin! The rest of the hotel was really nice, beautiful gardens and great pool. The downside was the sunbed charge! 7.5€ per day!!! A shame!!! Staff really nice & friendly, good family food.

This hotel is definitely too expensive for what they offer, a pity cause with few efforts, it would be great!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2007

After a hassle free flight and transfer we arrived at the lovely adele beach hotel. Very friendly welcome..
We were soon on our way to our rooms.. we had opted to upgrade to a superior room, with tv,sky,hair dryer,safe deposit box, air conditioning and sea view. What we got was a room overlooking the hotel next door, no tv,no hairdryer or safe !!!
We went to reception to ask what was our options to be told we could move in 4 days !... but room would not be one of the ones with the fab view of the sea.
This whilst a big disappointment, but did not ruin our hols.....
We stayed for 10 days, on a half board basis.....
Food was very good with lots of choice.....be aware that the eating area is not that big and gets very busy at times.... "our foreign friends" whilst not hogging the sunbeds always arrived for dinner early to get the best tables !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sarontos (barman) was brilliant a asset to hotel...area was brill.
will we go back? YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES