I was here for a business trip, travelling alone. Maybe too elegant for me (when I arrived, a big wedding was going on), but beautiful anyway. Big garden, swimming pools, spa etc. Breakfast very very abundant! Not very comfortable if you want to visit the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kaya hotel features thermal and spa facilities of the region, indoor and outdoor pools and a well-equipped gym .The air-conditioned guest rooms of the Kaya Izmir Thermal & Spa offer contemporary furnishings with flat-screen satellite TV. They all include a seating area and a work desk.A selection of Turkish and international specialties is served at the restaurant of the hotel. Guests can also benefit from an attentive room service.With a jacuzzi, a traditional hammam, sauna and massage facilities, the extensive spa provides an array of facial and body treatments.Kaya Izmir is a 17-minute drive from both the Adnan Menderes International Airport and the Basmane Train Station. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kaya Izmir Thermal & Convention reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kaya Izmir Thermal Hotel Narlidere
- Kaya Izmir Thermal And Convention
- Kaya Izmir Thermal & Convention Izmir Province/Narlidere