Our party of 6 (myself and 5 teenagers) arrived late at night, very friendly reception and offered food in the bar, Mustafa the bar man was brilliant! We had a fantastic week, the kids squealed with delight when they saw their Jacuzzi baths in their rooms! The beds are huge, with little animals made with towels everyday, swans, elephants, snakes etc, made you smile each time you entered your room! Bathrooms are huge too, with lovely big showers, and a beautiful sink area! the hotel itself is immaculately clean, room service is brilliant, reception is a large friendly area, great bars, disco, never made it to the cinema as too busy doing other things! The food is as most buffet style hotels are, plenty to choose from, something for everyone! the puddings are to die for, lots of little sweet mouthwatering bite size portions! My only complaint about the food is that its not always hot, but it wasn't really an issue for us! Brilliant free shuffle bus 5 times a day to the beach, and likewise back to the hotel, takes 10 minutes, which is literally going down the mountain to the beach, no distance at all! There is a reasonable bus service in to Alanya, which I believe becomes more regular through the season, its 3.5 turkish lira each way, and takes 25 minutes. We ate at the Ala Carte restaurant one night, and had steak, which was beautifully cooked and also beautifully presented, the staff up there are lovely! As it was the start of the season, the kids had exclusive use of the AquaWaterPark for 4 days, with not another soul to be seen, they loved it! The beach is lovely, with shaded areas for little children to play in, and a shaded sun area to sunbathe, nice clean showers and toilet facilities, and a nice beach restaurant for lunch. We went on a brilliant off road jeeping day, a really good way to see Turkey in its natural splendour! All in all we have had a fantastic week, and can't wait to come back in October! Vera at Guest Relations is very very helpful, as is Huseyin and Atif at reception, and Mustafa in the bar!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A world of its own that sits on an area of 211.677 M². On the top of the hill sits the impressive luxury hotel which comprises Deluxe Rooms and Luxury Hotel Apartments / Suites. Within the hotel grounds there are clusters of beautiful villas and apartments. Goldcity is equally appealing for holidays and for residential use and we have a variety of freehold property types available for sale, including Detached Villas with private pool, Apart Villas & Penthouses or Luxury Hotel Apartments in the main building. Goldcity is a perfect place to holiday or to invest in your own holiday home. Real estate sales are being continued.Our luxury family suites provide unique opportunity to experience hotel and apartment living at the same time. GOLDCITY offers 5 star luxury family suites, with a choice of one, two and three bedrooms and penthouses.They are superior first class fully furnished suites which consist of generously oversized and luxury living accommodation with sea and/or mountain view. These suites equipped with upscale comforts and modern amenities and all have household appliances and cooking facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Goldcity Tourism Complex reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goldcity Tourism Complex Hotel Kargicak
- Goldcity Tourism Complex Alanya
- Goldcity Tourism Complex Hotel Alanya
- Goldcity Tourism Complex Turkey/Antalya Province