Wow we were left breathless driving into the hotel complex with stunning views of the lake and the marina. Check in was to standard, rooms were comfortable and accommodating. Room cleanliness was poor to average as my better half noticed a few things in the bathroom. We dinned at merrets their in house option and opted for the 3 course meal special which included a bottle of house white or red. We left happily however the main course was quite small (wagyu rump) dessert was very humble. In summary me and my mrs will be returning sometime and would recommend this place for weekend getaways for couples, families or mature travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette