I recently had an overnight stay here. The rooms are good size but pretty much standard fair. The attraction is the location. You can sit on your balcony and you are 10 feet from the marina. It's a stunning view on a nice sunny day. I ate a buffet lunch and dinner as part of a major group and the food was fine without being spectacular. As previously mentioned the hotel is undergoing some renovations but this didn't impact my stay. I'd happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette