We had a very nice room at this hotel. The staff were reasonably friendly and we enjoyed the use of the swimming pool. We feel that $30 to have 24 hours internet is extortionate and decided not to pay it. The staff in the restaurant were also reasonably friendly but to wait more than an hour for the entree to turn up is completely unreasonable and a further three quarters of an hour for the main is dreadful. We would have walked out had there been anywhere else near enough to walk to but we stayed. To be fair, when the food finally arrived it seemed better than average. However I was sick the next morning (a very rare occurrence) and can't help thinking it was something I ate the night before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette