Yep , it Rained nearly the whole time ! Went up for an outdoor wedding which quickly moved indoors ! Still a nice view from the Tea Room between squalls !! The Hotel is showing it's age in some places but all in all it is still a good stay , great outlook looking out over the Port and the Reception was very well catered and the staff very obliging. We found all the staff we bumped into were friendly & helpful !! Not the cheapest lodging around but a good nights rest and top breakfast had us facing the drive back in better spirits !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette