The location of this hotel is lovely. Being situated on its own marina there was always something going on, yet it was very peaceful. Our double room was very spacious, with the balcony overlooking the marina. The bed was very comfortable. Decor is becoming a bit tired and the bathroom could have done with a makeover ( some mildew on the grouting, slightly rusty shower rail & light fitting) but everything was spotlessly clean.
The main areas of the hotel are bright and spacious. The lounge is beautiful, with lovely views over the marina. The restaurant has a conservatory area which is perfect for breakfast - and, of course, you can also sit outside if you wish. Food was beautifully cooked.
The swimming pool is not very big, but there is a small beach next to the marina which is ideal if you have children. There is also a walk from the hotel, around the point to the next bay, which is very pretty and calm.
The staff were all very efficient, friendly and helpful.
We had two nights here and we wish it had been longer!
One drawback - you have to pay for wifi!!! Why, in this day and age? Otherwise, a very relaxed, peaceful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette