My partner and I stayed at The Anchorage in a standard room. The service was good and the room large and comfortable with views of the harbour. The bathrooms are outdated but I understand they are in the process of updating things. Unfortunately our stay was soured by the fact there was construction in the building next to us (not the best thing to wake up to or overlook) and the fact that we gave them some negative feedback and then received a phone call telling us we were "unfair." Overall the place is nice but overpriced based on the listed room rates, we have stayed elsewhere in Port Stephens and would choose to in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette