Stopped here after New Year.
The situation is excellent.
But the place is ready for an up date.
Furniture and soft furnishings looked very tired and dated.
Restaurant is very expensive for what you receive.
At times seemed to be under staffed, with staff trying to cover 2 areas.
They did not have the time to speak to guests.
Remember this is a service industry.
Potentially could be an excellent hotel with a little more effort made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Accommodation by the Sea. All 80 rooms and suites have an individual balcony or porch, most with unobstructed views over Port Stephens. At Anchorage Port Stephens we are large enough to provide you with superb guest facilities but small enough to ensure your stay is intimate and relaxed. Only two and a half hours drive from Sydney,Anchorage Port Stephens is the perfect seaside weekend escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Anchorage Port Stephens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Anchorage Port Stephens Hotel Corlette
- Peppers Anchorage Hotel Port Stephens
- Peppers Anchorage Resort Port Stephens
- Anchorage Port Stephens Corlette