We had a lovely week at this resort with our 2 yr old. Large townhouse apartments with 3 pools, 2 spas, 2 saunas and a tennis court. These are older townhouses, but the furnishing of the lounge/dining area has been done up recently and is clean, bright and fresh. We had a great townhouse overlooking the main pool, which was perfect because even if it rained (we were a bit unlucky with the weather) a swim was always easy. About a 4 minute drive to the Noosa mainbeach - a great quiet, sheltered beach. A 5 minute walk and you are at the river and the playground. I've been told by others that this is a nice place to swim - was not very inviting when we were there due to the weather. The managers have apparently only taken over recently and seem very nice - certainly very helpful!
When making a booking, I was tossing up between this complex and Sandy Beach Resort (just around the corner on Gympie Tce). Price made the decision for me, but I had a look at this resort. It was apparently built by the same developer as Coral Beach and the internal layout is very similar - size is identical. I can see where the extra money goes - a bit more modern building; kitchens are fitted out with more modern appliances; garages rather than carports; a bit more private on balcony; more lush garden. HOWEVER, for our money, we'd prefer to stay at Coral Beach and use the difference on a yummy seafood lunch/dinner and a massage from the in-house masseuse (very nice!!).
The only negative that we could think of was that not all units had a bbq. However, there is a bbq in the pool area and it was always spotless. So, can't even mark them down on that. We will be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllic tropical surrounds, spacious, affordable open plan 2 & 3 bedroom holiday living with full resort facilities await you at Coral Beach Noosa Resort. Located in Noosaville just 90 minutes north of Brisbane on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast you will relax among landscaped gardens whilst enjoying lagoon style Pools, Spas, Saunas or our full size Tennis Court. The convenient location allows you to walk to an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport & the beautiful Noosa River whilst still being just a few minutes drive to Noosa beach. Coral Beach Noosa Resort is ideally positioned as a gateway to explore popular tourist regions including the Noosa Biosphere & the world heritage listed Fraser Island as well as activities including Golf, Surfing, Fishing & Boating just to name a few. This is the perfect, affordable family & group holiday destination.The spacious, fully self contained 2 & 3 bedroom Townhouse accommodation provide the comforts of holiday living combined with full resort facilities. This is the ideal resort location for the family & group holiday. We also provide complimentary Wi-Fi during your stay.The holiday destination of Noosaville is one of Australia’s most beautiful and popular on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and your accommodation at Coral Beach Noosa Resort is perfectly situated adjacent to the Noosa River to take advantage of what the Noosa region has to offer as the ideal holiday destination. This includes the beautiful Noosa River lined with sandy beaches and its natural wonders the Noosa Everglades & Biosphere, the Noosa River Parklands with its BBQ picnic areas, playgrounds for families as well as walking & bike tracks. And just a short stroll from your accommodation you will find an abundance of cafes, restaurants & shopping. Those wanting to venture further will find this location the ideal gateway to explore other areas of the Noosa region including the Eco Tourist attractions of the Noosa Biosphere & nearby Fraser Island, the beauty of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with its mountains & ranges, enjoy Golf on one of the many resort or local golf clubs, deep blue water reef fishing, boating, kayaking, surfing or just relaxing. The Noosa region really does offer so much to see and explore and all to enjoy at your own pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Coral Beach Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Coral Beach Noosa Resort Noosaville