Coral Beach is a great place to stay whether as a couple or a family with children or teenagers. The pools and spa would have to be our favourite part of the facilities included. The resort is in a great location, within walking distance to the river, the shops and restaurants . One of my favourite pastimes is to walk down to the Boathouse in the afternoon to have a quiet drink and feed the fish. We have been coming here for the last 9 years and always enjoy our stay at Coral Beach. I have to say that John and Sharon will go out of their way to help as they did when my son was doing his VCE. Thank you for making our stay a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idyllic tropical surrounds, spacious, affordable open plan 2 & 3 bedroom holiday living with full resort facilities await you at Coral Beach Noosa Resort. Located in Noosaville just 90 minutes north of Brisbane on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast you will relax among landscaped gardens whilst enjoying lagoon style Pools, Spas, Saunas or our full size Tennis Court. The convenient location allows you to walk to an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport & the beautiful Noosa River whilst still being just a few minutes drive to Noosa beach. Coral Beach Noosa Resort is ideally positioned as a gateway to explore popular tourist regions including the Noosa Biosphere & the world heritage listed Fraser Island as well as activities including Golf, Surfing, Fishing & Boating just to name a few. This is the perfect, affordable family & group holiday destination.The spacious, fully self contained 2 & 3 bedroom Townhouse accommodation provide the comforts of holiday living combined with full resort facilities. This is the ideal resort location for the family & group holiday. We also provide complimentary Wi-Fi during your stay.The holiday destination of Noosaville is one of Australia’s most beautiful and popular on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and your accommodation at Coral Beach Noosa Resort is perfectly situated adjacent to the Noosa River to take advantage of what the Noosa region has to offer as the ideal holiday destination. This includes the beautiful Noosa River lined with sandy beaches and its natural wonders the Noosa Everglades & Biosphere, the Noosa River Parklands with its BBQ picnic areas, playgrounds for families as well as walking & bike tracks. And just a short stroll from your accommodation you will find an abundance of cafes, restaurants & shopping. Those wanting to venture further will find this location the ideal gateway to explore other areas of the Noosa region including the Eco Tourist attractions of the Noosa Biosphere & nearby Fraser Island, the beauty of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with its mountains & ranges, enjoy Golf on one of the many resort or local golf clubs, deep blue water reef fishing, boating, kayaking, surfing or just relaxing. The Noosa region really does offer so much to see and explore and all to enjoy at your own pace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coral Beach Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Beach Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Coral Beach Noosa Resort Noosaville