“Excellent Dinner Specials”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
East Yorkshire,UK
“Excellent Dinner Specials”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed in Noosaville 22nd to 25th October and passed Grenny's Restaurant and like most traveller noted how many used this premises. Like most Cafe/Restaurants in this area they have Lunch and Dinner specials so we choose to have a Three Course Dinner special. The cost for the Quality of service and food was excellent and cannot fault this lovely friendly Cafe which I would highly recommend. We where a family party of four adults and a pram with our 6 week old Grandson in and the Staff ensured we were in a easy access area of the restaurant but not spoiling the experience for other dinners. A lovely memorable experience the whole family will not forget.

• Visited October 2013

Noosa, Australia
“The worst calamari salad I have ever had”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We visited Grennys on Saturday 9th November we are locals and have been before for breakfast which is good value. How wrong I was that lunch would be the same. There were only three tables taken when we sat down, the waitress was very pleasant but the food took far to long to come out considering the other tables had their food already. So I was expecting great food, how wrong I was.
The chilli calamari on Asian salad was as tasteless as anything I have ever eaten, the only chilli in the dish was the burnt bits attached to the lukewarm calamari and so tasted bitter. The salad was the same salad my husband had as a garnish with his sandwich not in the least bit Asian bits of beet root, lettuce, carrot and onion, and no dressing. It was so bad. I noticed that everyone that came in had to wait a very long time for their food considering they were not busy. I would not recommend Grennys to anyone.

• Visited November 2013
Noosa, Australia
“Liver & Bacon Heaven”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Very specific review I know but I eat here with a mate one a month and look forward to it greatly.
I am sure their other breakfast dishes are wonderful but I can not change...
When you order get a couple of hash browns and extra toast added and you will have an experience to remember.
YUM

• Visited October 2013
“Cannot get served”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I'm a local and eat out a lot. I never go into Grennys when it's busy but even when it isn't I cannot manage to be served, at least not in ten minutes which is about when I have to leave to go somewhere else because I'm, er... hungry. I've given Grennys three chances, but cannot even get a coffee or a greeting let alone food.

Visited October 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Best seafood platter”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

First time at Grennys it was highly recommended and didnt dissapoint the Seafood Platter was one of the best we have had Service was also excellent