“Wow”
Review of Noosa Oceanrider

Noosa Oceanrider
Ranked #7 of 22 Tours in Noosaville
More attraction details
Owner description: The Oceanrider has quickly become one of Australia's most popular thrill boat rides.
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

What an awesome, exhilarating adventure!! This really is for the adrenalin junkies!! Sitting up the front gets the most action, but you rotate seats so everyone gets a turn. The driver is awesome and this is definitely worth the money. I have done jet boats in Sydney and Fiji and this is the most thrill seeking. Get ready for a quad workout! Would definitely do it again.

1  Thank lpandsm

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I went on the ride with my fiancé late November. Nick was great at explaining what was required and ensuring everyone was prepared. Amazing what these rigid inflatable boats can do! We had so much fun! Jumping waves in the ocean is a recipe for fun. I would recommend not wearing a hat and becareful with loose fitting sunnies. Was a wilder ride than some roller coasters we have been on but safe and fun. View was beautiful and amazing and Nick was very informative around some of the key spots. We will definitely be doing the ride again next time we are up. I thought it was good that everyone had a chance to move seats. At the front of the boat gets the most movement and the back is a lot calmer. I enjoyed trying the different spots but for biggest adrenaline rush the front is the way to go.

3  Thank BaileySam21
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Our family of four (kids 12 and 15) headed out on the Oceanrider this afternoon. We had a fabulous time. Nick was really friendly with everyone. Adrenaline rushes came in the form of lots of jumps over waves which had the boat airborne and lots of fast turns... it was lots of fun, plenty of excitement. Nick gave everyone the chance to sit at the front and took photos if cameras were brought. We saw dolphins in the distance and Nick spent time ensuring that everyone had seen them by bringing the boat closer. Would definitely recommend for all in good health.. there are seats but you spend a lot of the time standing up leaning against them to jump the waves and avoid jarring your back. Would like to do it again...

2  Thank RPDubIre
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I recently was looking form something more exciting than sitting on the sand getting an even darker tan. In tried a trip on Oceanrider and found it to be very professionally run and the most exciting experience sort of sitting down. Well done to the operator Nick and i had a really good time.

2  Thank Cheznou
Reviewed 24 April 2013

My daughter and I went on the Oceanrider and loved it so much we went back again the next day. Each day is different but just as thrilling. Nick our driver obviously knows the ocean and how to get the best out of it. Jumping waves and crashing back again gets your heart pumping and for those who like a bit of a scream you are in welcome company. We saw Dolphins and the Sunshine Coast line. Money well spent with thrills a minute. Will definitely be coming back again for a third time. Great adventure and fun by the boat load :)

1  Thank Terri D