My friends and I booked a trip to go here over Easter weekend. Due to various issues that came up we ended up needing to cancel. Instead of refunding our money, the lady I spoke to was condescending and rude. When I warned her that we would write them a bad review, she stated numerous reasons why I was wrong in an extremely condescending tone.
This place is greedy, cheap, and does not treat all in similar respects. I would not recommend going here simply because they are not flexible like other Hotels and even Hostels in the area.
Unfriendly, condescending, and rude, I warn you all, this is not the place to go unless you 100% sure you will not be canceling.
They make you book so far ahead in advance that it is hard to tell. Just bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville