Well where do i start. This resort is the best place i have ever stayed not only in Noosa but Australia wide. My family and i stayed here for 5 night's in a 2 bedroom unit (number 71). The unit was located towards the back of the resort in a great quiet spot. The unit was really clean & tidy, comfortable & modern, had a great kitchen and laundry (fantastic having my 1yo daughter to be able to wash clothes and prepair meals for her). The resort itself has a great vibe, the staff are soo friendly always smiling and nothing is ever too much to ask. The grounds are very well maintained, one minute you r walking through a maze of trees, plants & small streams flowing through the whole property then you walk into the HUGE lagoon pool, this is a great place for relaxing or have a bbq on there 3 very clean bbq's and huge bbq area. The spa's r & sauna's r fantastic and the tennis courts r fantastic being raised above the carpark that give u a great view while playing as well as giving a huge undercover parking area. We had 2 very small problems (well if u could call them problems was NO issue at all) 1. Our clock radio beside the bed started to make a weird buzzing noise, i notified reception and Cathy was going to get it replaced straight away but we didn't worry about it as we didn't use it anyway and 2. The sliding door was a little stiff but once again as soon as i notified Cathy at reception within 2 minutes she sent Greg up to fix so once again there was NO issue. All in all i would HIGHLY recommend this resort to everyone, located square in the middle of the best part of Gympie Tce with great places to eat just out side the gates but you cannot look past Moondoggies Cafe connected to the resort, the best poached eggs ever. A group of us stayed at the Islander all with different rooms, my personal option was we had the best room. 1 of my mates stayed in room 14 and although there unit was 2 story & directly oppersite the Lagoon Pool i felt our room was more modern. To sum everything up i have already started to plan another holiday there as 5 night's was just not enough to actually taken in all the natural beauty of the grounds and explore all the walkways and paths. Fantastic resort, excellent staff cannot wait to get back there. Thank you to all the staff at the Islander Resort for making our holiday 1 we will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville