We stayed here four nights over the Easter holidays. It was great, not too busy but enough other families with kids for the children to play with. The pool area is fantastic, there are pools, spas, BBQ area and a tennis court. Our villa was a two storey villa but we only used the ground floor area. It had a kitchen with enough utensils to cook diner and breakfast. The washing machine and dryer proved also to be useful. Overall it was clean and tidy. The staff was very friendly and they really did their best to remember our names. They organised an Easter egg hunt for the kids which was lots of fun! We will definitely go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville