We thought it fantastic value a wonderful tropical isle feel with tropical gardens winding all the way through the grounds and that wonderful lagoon pool in the middle. Kids club twice a week during Winter school holidays. It would be good if they heated the big pool more for winter but the small pool was well heated and the kids were in it til after dark!, Unit decor is average - at least in ours (#70) and the garden outlook from this unit here could be improved by simply adding a few more lush plantings. Unit felt spacious. Being opposite the river was great Hire kayaks , or a boat out front and grab the ferry to noosa central. We recommend it and will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self contained villas on 4 acres in heart of Noosaville offering great value and best facilities: 3 pools (large solar heated lagoon pool + heated pool to 30 degrees all year + another pool facing north for sun) & spas & saunas & tennis courts & BBQs & Clubhouse. Opposite the Noosa River and 5 minute stroll to cafes & restaurants (8 on premise including Moondoggy's Cafe Bar), shops and supermarket. All villas have full kitchen and laundry, Foxtel free and DVD in villa. 1 GB Wifi ( fair usage policy) each villa booked. Disability villas available and hoist to assist guests with mobility concerns into the heated pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Islander Noosa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Noosa Hotel Noosaville
- Islander Noosa Resort Noosaville