All reviews gympie terrace the river top floor hastings street pool area the kitchen toilet paper secure car parking minute walk small children fantastic location noosa heads quiet street during school holidays the wi fi convenient location woolworths supermarket
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from a weeks stay at the Montpellier Boutique Resort in Noosaville. Wow, what a fabulous resort!! So well located to all facilities in both Noosaville and Noosa, beautifully appointed apartments, so clean with every amenity you might need, and the most fabulous, super clean pool and spa to either spend a day around or to warm up in after a day at the beach!! My 2 daughters and I shared a 2 bed, 2 bath super clean and modern apartment with extremely comfortable beds, great comfy couches and plenty of space for everyone and our visitors. The management at the resort were also amazing - our booking was accidentally altered by a change over in their booking system, resulting in a situation where we were arriving on Friday, but they could not accomodate us until Saturday - not a problem at all for Lanie - so very professional and accomodating - she arranged for us to stay at The Sebel for the night, all costs covered by her (not a cheap exercise I might add), and all with a smile and a big welcome for us the next day! You wouldn't get that sort of impeccable service in many other places, especially around the Hastings St resorts!! And talk about value for money - in comparing with The Sebel, Montpellier is half the price of the Sebel, but 10 times the value in terms of service, cleanliness, peaceful nights, modern facilities and that pool!! As a suggestion, we hired bicycles from BikeOn for the week (complimentary delivery and pick up at your resort), and rode into Main Beach each day (approx 10 -15 minute ride) - very safe, flat road ride with beautiful gum trees most of the way. We also enjoyed having the bikes to ride out to restaurants along the river in the evenings, and the 2 minute ride up to the shopping complex (Safeway, Dan Murphy's, Chemist etc) was very handy and made our holiday so very easy and relaxed!! You cannot go wrong booking a stay at The Montpellier - just don't tell too many people about how good it is!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great location. Slightly pricey and the fittings were outdated as an example you could not plug a USB into the TV when it was a very rainy day so kids could watch a movie.
Other than that, very nice accommodation.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 25 September 2017

A very good location for Noosaville. Top floor (stairs!) allows for a cathedral type ceiling. It was (no 14) a very well set up apartment other than the mandatory clunky ceramic tiles that seem to have a life of their own in the area. Glass table tops. The managers were very accommodating about my teen daughters having a swim after checkout. They loved the pool area ahead of several others they tried, including at a Noosa beach front. It was food value for money. Only downside was noisy small children on an adjacent balcony from 6am. Parents are very inconsiderate to allow dreadful yelling and screaming outside their apartment when other guests are trying to enjoy a holiday sleep-in. The WI-FI was advertised as fee but my iPhone could not see the link or connect. We thought good value for money as a general overview

Room Tip: Be prepared for a lot of steps on upper level rooms (which have nice cathedral ceilings)
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank thebosso
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Great apartment with everything you could want including kitchen, washing machine, dryer; very comfortable and spacious. Apartment was not serviced for the week we were there but it wasn't a problem as we could wash towels ourselves in the unit. We had unit 12 which was great as it got the sun for most of the day so you could sit out on the balcony for meals. It overlooked the pools. Pool area was a lovely area with loungers available and an adjoining spa; nice water temperature. The apartments were only 2 mins from cafes and 5 mins from the shops so very handy.

Room Tip: Unit 12 was a great room, up on the top level (2nd level) overlooking pool and facing well to the sun.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Please do not be misunderstood...my 'Terrible' rating is for 'Customer Service' only.
Resort informed me through Booking.com 24hrs before leaving, they couldn't honour my booking, made seven weeks prior (1 apartment available, instead of 2.)
I emailed the resort twice, over 6 day period to address their discrepancy. I was totally ignored and they only responded on my third email, when I said I would visit TripAdvisor and post a comment.
As Booking.com refunded my difference in accomodation costs, Montpellier stated 'the matter has been fully resolved'.
With Noosaville at 90% capacity, we were unable to find another Resort able to cater for a party of 7 (requiring 2 apartments) with only 24hrs before arrival. My party was my best friend from overseas. Montpellier was supposed to be the base for an amazing holiday. Instead they ruined it.
I don't know what the resort is like (unfortunately)....but be aware, if they can treat my family this way, you too could end up without a place to stay!!
I've never experienced such appalling Customer Service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank awhar14
MontpellierNoosa, Manager at Montpellier Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear awhar14,

We are disappointed that you chose to put this review on trip advisor.

The truth is that you were dealing with booking.com - I have the email thread and it wasn't 24 hours before you were due to arrive. Your husband also rang me, he was lovely, and I even found you alternate accommodation for your 3 day stay to which your husband accepted. He then rang back an hour later to let me know that you had found other accommodation and were happy that you'd found it.

Now three weeks later you are demanding compensation from booking.com and now us. We paid booking.com $180 which has been refunded to you to pay the difference in the accommodation costs.

Even more disappointing is that you have emailed us 3 times demanding more compensation. The last email was a blackmail that if you didn't get what you wanted you would post remarks on trip advisor. It appears because you didn't get the response you wanted you have chosen to get on trip advisor.

You have been told by both booking.com and us that the matter is finalised, we do note that you have not once contacted us by phone, but rather choose to email us with your threats.