“Very popular for a reason.”
Review of Natural Thai cafe

Natural Thai cafe
Ranked #55 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: (07) 5449 0144‎ 4566, Australia
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Very nice food. Good service. Staff were more than happy to answer any of our questions. Food tasted authentic and FRESH. We would gladly go back again.

1  Thank iannpet

Reviewed 18 April 2012

Best Pad Thai in Noosa. Great value with the Shopper dockets- huge portions

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Went here twice in one week. First time asked waitress recommendation between our curry and noodle choices. My friend wanted to lick the curry plate and I could have eaten the noddles every night for a week and been in heaven. Next time had a Massaman and stiry fry w lots of fresh vegs not soft but not as undercooked as I like. Dishes are rated chilli wise and my friend does like it hot but I do. Also had cuttlefish balls. Fish cakes both w sweet sauce no fish sauce or chill is on the table as in Thailand - hint hint owners (also no duck, pork or whole fish) actually all the mains you choose beef, chicken or prawns or veg. Perfect coconut rice. BYO $3 pp I think had to ask for an ice bucket the first time took red the 2nd.

Didn't get my booking (read about this later) first time as 6pm midweek and it was busy so had to sit inside which was too hot until an outside table was avail. This is a small place that does takeaway and I haven't seen open for lunch. It is in a side street, not across from the river as 3 nearby Thai restaurants are which is why I hadnt chosen here before but it was very pleasant at night under the big lit umbrellas- plus Krung Thep's prices have risen and approx 50% higher than here.
Most staff only speak if spoken to (but are quick as are the meals, water on tables etc) but are perfectly pleasant. When I left the first time & said enthusiastically in Thai "thank you it was delicious" to the Manager who I thought was Thai; she just looked at me- didn't see her smile either time I was there. Also when we arrived that first time I had called 20 mins before arriving and left my booking on their answering machine. They didnt have the booking recorded when I arrived and she acted like I was lying when I said I had left it on the machine. I asked her for something & when she bought it, my meal had arrived without the chopsticks Id asked another waitress to bring. Then I asked her for some without mentioning they had previously been requested & she said snidely is there anything ELSE I wanted like I may waste her time making another 3 meter walk to my table! We were last to leave one night and an Aussie owner arrived - (very nice man) told us although he was packing up tables please don't feel like we had to hurry, take all the time we wanted. If you want takeaway pick up a paper menu outside anytime as I cant find a website to order from. Will be back for the food.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

great food and great venue.The service is excellent,kitchen clean.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

Dont like giving bad reviews. And always go on reviews to see what places are like. Not sure if I just got a bad night as Wednesday is quite. but I would not say that we got 4 words from the staff. First time I have never tip in my whole life...... My wife was sick after it. Maybe unlucky but would find it hard to go back.