“An amazing stay”

Noosa River Retreat
Copenhagen, Denmark
“An amazing stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had an amazing stay at NRR. I was travelling on my own and had just arrived in Australia the night before. Andrea was so helpful with everything. I wanted to rent a bike and she drove me to a nearby hotel where I could rent a bike. When I arrived back I had to see a dive doctor and because I was running late she drove me to the doctor as well. She helped me arrange a trip for my second day and literally tried everything to get me on the bus to Australia Zoo but it was fully booked. Instead she came with other recommendations and helped me book a trip in the Everglades which was an amazing trip. She also gave me recommendations on where to have lunch and dinner and where to get a sim card for my phone. Andrea really made me feel at home.
The rooms were great as well. Very clean and comfortable. It is close to shops and restaurants in Noosaville. The Everglades trip I went on took off from Noosaville as well. It was good to have the bike when heading to Noosa Heads and the Noosa National Park but you can always take the ferry to Hastings Street.
When I return to Australia I will head back to Noosa and stay at NRR. I can only highly recommend this place. You can see Andrea and her husband love what they are doing.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 24Lulu_J
nrr243, Manager at Noosa River Retreat, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Louise,
Thank you for your review.
It was such a pleasure to assist you during your stay earlier this year 2014, we are so pleased you enjoyed your time here in Noosa/ville and at NRR.
As managers we pride ourselves on assisting in a pleasant holiday experience and encourage our owners (of the apartments) to maintain a high standard in each unit.
We wish you many more successful travel experiences.
NRR

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay so close to Noosa . Rooms are fantastic , great prices and Bill and Andy make everyone welcome and will go out if their way to assist you . Will definitely stay there again especially when they offer a single night .

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
nrr243, Manager at Noosa River Retreat, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you for your review...
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at nrr, and look forward to seeing you again.
Regards
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Spent Easter Weekend with the family. Booked Noosa River Retreat based upon location and price.
We were very impressed with the clean modern rooms, felt right at home. Compliments to the hosts who are very friendly and helpful. I can see that they take a lot of pride in running the resort.
I would recommend to anyone coming to Noosa to stay here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
nrr243, Manager at Noosa River Retreat, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Mulgan,
Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your time here in Noosa/ville and at NRR.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Upon arriving at the Noosa River Retreat we were greeted with very friendly welcomes by the staff. The room was very clean and comfortable and staff were helpful with any other needs that we had. Within walking distance to all the lovely restaurants and cafes on the river front which is handy. We also had a lovely day just relaxing by the pool in the peace and quiet that the resort offers. Will definitely be back next time we visit the Sunshine Coast!! Thanks again!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JessDev12
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Thank you Andrea and Bill for such a great NRR experience. On arrival we were greeted with friendly smiles and made us feel really welcomed. Room was exceptional clean, and facilities wonderful. Would definitely recommend NRR to all my family and friends. Will definitely be returning.
Andrea and Bill,Thank-you for you awesome hospitality.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Brydz1989
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Upon arrival the receptionist was unwelcoming. The room was nice and clean but unfortunately my experience was terrible due to unprofessionalism that was display by the receptionist. Upon departure the receptionist was confrontational, patronising and unprofessional. Once we agreed to paid the extra $30 for my friend to stay due having a few drinks at dinner and being over the limit to drive home, he wanted continue to argue. On top of The rudeness you are expected to throw your own rubbish, wash the dishes and put them away. $180 for three people for one night. Youd expect better service for that much. I'd expect the reply to this will be Again be unprofessional like the one given in the last negative Review. I'm looking forward to hearing how you can justify this terrible customer service.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank nikalawdowik
AndiMac19, Manager at Noosa River Retreat, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you for your review...

We are more than happy to accommodate requests for extra guests, however this does require a small additional fee.
Thank you.

Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We stayed here last year and within a month of getting back home re-booked as we enjoyed our stay so much. The work that Andrea and Bill had done has made a big difference (positive I might add). Our room was clean,neat and tidy. We couldn't ask for better hosts.
Andrea and Bill made sure that nothing was a problem - as well as notifying us of local restaurants and discount vouchers for these , attractions and shopping. They also booked tours for us - again no drama.

We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone else - just a great time , great people [give Jetty a pat for us :) - what a lovely natured little dog.

We'll be back !!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
AndiMac19, Manager at Noosa River Retreat, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Once again Shar & Paul - THANK YOU for your reveiw.
It was great to see you back here in Noosa and again at NRR.
It was a pleasure to assist you in your holiday and we are so pleased you enjoyed your Noosa experience once again !
A & B
NRR
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noosaville
Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments
Islander Noosa Resort
Islander Noosa Resort
#1 of 2 in Noosaville
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

Been to Noosa River Retreat? Share your experiences!