“Fantastic value and location”

Noosa River Retreat
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic value and location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I recently booked and spent two nights here. Large living room/kitchen. Lovely self-contained unit. Very comfortable bed. It was a full queen size, not two singles pushed together. They also have their own laundry available for use at a very reasonable cost. Ten minutes walk to Safeway in Mary St, 10 minutes walk to the Noosa Farmer's Market in Weyba Rd. Close to the river front and restaurants. Approximately 35 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore. The Managers Bill and Andrea were very friendly and made us feel welcome from our arrival until we left. Bill even managed to get us on the Sunset Cruise of the river at short notice. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There are approximately 20 units, both ground floor and first floor, so most units are close to the...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
nrr243, Manager at Noosa River Retreat, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here @ NRR, and we look forward to welcoming you again...
regards
NRR

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brisbane
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Busy weekend in Noosa due to Long Weekend Festival. Hard to find accommodation closer to Hastings Street. Hotel is within walking distance to Gibson Road shops.
Friendly and helpful staff and very accommodating with early check-in. Clean and comfortable. Extra bed was sofa lounge.

Room Tip: Bathroom window faced car park and had no covering so at night was not private.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
KathyKan,
Thank you for your review.
We have acknowledged your comments and forwarded them onto Owners for consideration.
NRR is a 5 min walk to the beautiful Noosa River and all of Noosaville's restaurant and cafe scene - Noosa/ville has SO much to offer guests - why not see it all !
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

NRR is a small complex and nicely presented. Onsite managers Bill and Andrea are very welcoming, nothing is too much trouble for them and they have fantastic local knowledge. A most pleasurable weekend and we would definitely stay again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Julie,
Thank you for your review.
We are glad you enjoyed your weekend here @ NRR and Noosa.
Kindest Regards
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I had an amazing stay at NRR. I was travelling on my own and had just arrived in Australia the night before. Andrea was so helpful with everything. I wanted to rent a bike and she drove me to a nearby hotel where I could rent a bike. When I arrived back I had to see a dive doctor and because I was running late she drove me to the doctor as well. She helped me arrange a trip for my second day and literally tried everything to get me on the bus to Australia Zoo but it was fully booked. Instead she came with other recommendations and helped me book a trip in the Everglades which was an amazing trip. She also gave me recommendations on where to have lunch and dinner and where to get a sim card for my phone. Andrea really made me feel at home.
The rooms were great as well. Very clean and comfortable. It is close to shops and restaurants in Noosaville. The Everglades trip I went on took off from Noosaville as well. It was good to have the bike when heading to Noosa Heads and the Noosa National Park but you can always take the ferry to Hastings Street.
When I return to Australia I will head back to Noosa and stay at NRR. I can only highly recommend this place. You can see Andrea and her husband love what they are doing.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank 24Lulu_J
Louise,
Thank you for your review.
It was such a pleasure to assist you during your stay earlier this year 2014, we are so pleased you enjoyed your time here in Noosa/ville and at NRR.
As managers we pride ourselves on assisting in a pleasant holiday experience and encourage our owners (of the apartments) to maintain a high standard in each unit.
We wish you many more successful travel experiences.
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful place to stay so close to Noosa . Rooms are fantastic , great prices and Bill and Andy make everyone welcome and will go out if their way to assist you . Will definitely stay there again especially when they offer a single night .

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
nrr243, Manager at Noosa River Retreat, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you for your review...
We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at nrr, and look forward to seeing you again.
Regards
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

Spent Easter Weekend with the family. Booked Noosa River Retreat based upon location and price.
We were very impressed with the clean modern rooms, felt right at home. Compliments to the hosts who are very friendly and helpful. I can see that they take a lot of pride in running the resort.
I would recommend to anyone coming to Noosa to stay here.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Mulgan,
Thank you for your review.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your time here in Noosa/ville and at NRR.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Upon arriving at the Noosa River Retreat we were greeted with very friendly welcomes by the staff. The room was very clean and comfortable and staff were helpful with any other needs that we had. Within walking distance to all the lovely restaurants and cafes on the river front which is handy. We also had a lovely day just relaxing by the pool in the peace and quiet that the resort offers. Will definitely be back next time we visit the Sunshine Coast!! Thanks again!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JessDev12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Noosaville
Noosa Sun Motel & Holiday Apartments
Islander Noosa Resort
Islander Noosa Resort
#1 of 2 in Noosaville
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

Been to Noosa River Retreat? Share your experiences!