“Little Humid, but big on quality”

Little Humid Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 111 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I was always a fan of Humid (Noosa), a lovely restaurant owned by Mary and Michelle. Over the years, I have been there a number of times, and knew I could always count on a quality, delicious, and beautifully presented meal in a very ambient and relaxed, but stylish, setting. Now, these astute and very savvy girls have relocated themselves on Gympie Terrace, right on the river, as "Little Humid". I dined there recently with some friends for the first time, curious but quietly confident and I wasn't disappointed!

The food was simply excellent, and beautifully presented. Everything was cooked to perfection, and the presentation outstanding. I had Confit Duck, which just fell off the bone, and was served with roast parsnips and a parsnip puree. It was simply faultless. I was with seven other people, and all were equally enamoured by their meals. We skipped entrees, and opted for mains followed by the incredible desserts on offer. I chose Passionfruit brulee, with mango and a coconut crumble. Wow! It was mouthwatering, and heart-melting! Just amazing, with some very subtle flavours balanced by one or two delicious but tart ones. A perfect combination. The service was excellent, prompt,and friendly, and the staff were very knowledgeable about the food and the wines. I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough if you are visiting Noosa and want to be able to depend on a quality meal. A friendly, vibrant atmosphere in a great location completes the experience.

1  Thank Carolyn G
There are newer reviews for Little Humid Restaurant

Reviewed 20 November 2013

My wife and some friends dined at this venue on a sat night. We had to wait a while and by the time the food arrived I had lost my apatite, although the food was spot on, very tasty. Not alot to choose from the wine list and the serviced seemed preoccupied although very pleasent.

1  Thank lovengolf
Reviewed 16 November 2013

This is a great restaurant, creative, local ingredients, beautifully cooked, front of house good and a wonderful location. not to be missed in a visit to the Sunshine Coast. Deserves top rating. Wine list is short but well chosen but no GSM.

1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Third time eating at little Humid and once again we all left agreeing on one thing, that this is the best food going in noosa. All of us were unable to think of a better meal that we had ever had.
Food, service and position are fantastic
I can't talk highly enough of this restaurant, it a must for tourist and locals or anyone who loves good food

1  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Dined there when on holiday in Noosaville. My wife and I enjoyed the meal. The food was well presented and good value. The rabbit pie was outstanding and the flavour was exceptional. A most enjoyable dining experience with first class service. A bonus was watching the chefs prepare the meals. All very professional with a well oiled kitchen brigade!

1  Thank jbrand79