“Excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Albury, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Today my husband and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch. The food was delicious and the service professional and friendly. The timing of the service between entree and main was spot on and the wine selection extensive and very good. Looking forward to another great dining experience.

• Visited May 2014

Londoner
“Very very Nice”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

What can we say - all the reviews about how great this place is are true - its small so book but fab delicious food. We had lovely oysters for starter and they were tasty and very fresh. Yhe mains were great too - its not the most expensive place but not cheap and wine list had a good range. Would love to eat there again

Visited April 2014
Fraser Coast
“I envy you Noosaville!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Should I move to Noosaville? I have given this some serious thought over the last few hours while driving home because of a dinner last night at Little Humid. I want to claim this little piece of heaven as my local. But at around 200K away, its difficult. Perhaps I need to think about starting a long-distance relationship. Whatever I do, I will be going back very soon. Why? I think when you come away from a dinner and turn to your partner and almost simultaneously say "That was the best food I have had in ages", then you know you have struck gold. We were so lucky to get a table as we were walk-ins; while we had to wait 40 minutes, we were more than happy to go for a walk along the river. The staff were very friendly and attentive and while the venue doesn't have much "wow" factor, it is relaxing and conducive to the dining experience. The wine list is small but interesting, very reasonably priced but more importantly well chosen (having a range of DogRidge wines is a bonus). The food? Hard to describe and do justice to. Simple, again not a massive menu, but clean mod-oz combinations that only work because the ingredients are fresh and cleverly matched. There are a few classics like the chicken liver pate (more parfait style) with a mini brioche bun which was so-so-good, though the star in the mix was the chutney which bridged the sweetness of the bun and the creaminess of the pate. There are some tasty olive combos & the oysters were fresh. My partner and I had the duck (which was apparently so good I wasn't even offered a sample of!) and the blue-eye. The Blue-eye had run-out, so I was offered barramundi. There is only one fish I do not like, and that's barra (childhood exposure to fatty fresh water fish has left a few culinary scars!). For this I should have my Australian citizenship revoked, but I am always willing to give things a try again after a few years. Lucky I did as the fish was delicate and yet not oily or fatty like all my previous barra experiences. The spinach combo and the sauce was light but a perfect match. Finally, dessert. I had been coveting the apple and ?black?berry crumble all night - totally winner. The apple wasn't overcooked and the crumble was light. My partner reported the sticky date pudding was mind-blowing. I walked away feeling that every dish was pitched "just right" - not to heavy, nothing overbearing, everything in harmony. If you love good food, try this.

1 Thank KierenX
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“more than a little humid”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

little humid offers the diner a very pleasant experience with a select range of quality dishes complimented with good service and a pleasant ambiance.both mains presented the produce in an excellent fashion with wonderful complimentary flavours.we shared a desert which completed the evening very well.would certainly return whenever the occasion arises.

noosa
“Great service and delicious food!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is a well run restaurant with great food and professional staff, we had a lovely night out, thank you!