“Impressed”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Impressed”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We were very pleased to eat at this quaint restaurant. The staff were attentive and courteous on top of this the food was first class what a great find in Noosaville. A most enjoyable experience.

Visited June 2014

Eumundi
“Great food and service ”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Great food and the service was very good

My wife is vegetarian so this is a great venue for her with lots of choice
And great food for us meat eaters

Brisbane
“Fantastic coffee and wonderful friendly service!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Dropped in for coffee, FANTASTIC, great jazz music and delish choccies. A must visit. Will be back for dinner.

Visited June 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Little Humid never fails.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

On a recent visit to Noosa we had a dinner booking at Little Humid as a last night treat, but we couldn't help ourselves, and snuck in for a lunch as well. Michelle in the kitchen has a new winter menu which is just lovely, still has a few standards, like the delicious bunny pie, but also fun new meals. What is especially good are the vegetarian options. I am not vegetarian but would happily have eaten any of the dining options, the zucchini flowers were fantastic. Mary runs a tight ship, front of house and the staff are prompt and professional with their service. I always recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
nz
“Simply the best - the food cannot be faulted”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Our two meals at Humid were, without doubt, the highlight of this visit to Noosaville. The food is, quite simply, superb.

I’d read about Humid for some time so I was delighted to hear that they’d moved to Gympie Terrace, but frustrated that every time I looked for their website to see the menu it said ‘new website coming soon’.

However, we made a dinner booking as soon as we looked at the menu. On arrival we were immediately made welcome and offered alternative seating as it was a windy and rainy night. For entrees I chose stuffed zucchini flowers with smoked fish (trout?) which was full of delicate flavours and totally delicious. He chose the rabbit pie mainly because I’d read so much about it at the old Humid. He enjoyed it but it didn’t match the hype I’d given it. My fault! He thought the pastry could have been lighter.

For mains I had a veal scallopini dish which was professionally executed and most enjoyable. He had the duck confit which he rated outstanding.

The service was friendly, relaxed and efficient and the timing between courses was absolutely perfect as was the wine service. I also enjoyed watching the calm of the very busy kitchen which produced such outstanding food.

The restaurant is fully licensed and I would recommend Humid’s own label wines, which are good and excellent value, as a way of keeping costs down.

The food was so good we booked again before we left that night.

Our second visit was just as good – if not better.

This time I had tempura prawns to start – they were just perfect as was the duck confit I had as my main. I enjoyed every mouthful. He had pork belly and scallops as an entree and steak as a main. Both were pronounced outstanding. We shared duck fat roasted potatoes which included roasted garlic and olives – very tasty.

I wish I had a menu to refer to so I could give more detail of the dishes we enjoyed – hurry up and put that menu online guys!

Without a doubt these were the two most enjoyable meals we had on this visit. We just love Little Humid, its staff and its food. We’d highly recommend it to anyone and will be returning soon. In fact we’ll pre-book before we leave NZ if I can find an email address online!

• Visited May 2014