“One of Noosa's Best”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
New Zealand
“One of Noosa's Best”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The quail, zuccini flower, rabbit pie and duck confit were all excellent. The surroundings are bright and pleasant and everything is served by the usual Noosa friendly and efficient staff. Probably the best meal we had in Noosa.

• Visited June 2014

New Zealand
“Good food,small portions, high price.”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Yes the food is well cooked and of high quality, but even though my husband and I are not big eaters, we thought the portions small, and although the price of f i a main is not higher then average, you need a starter, and a side dish and desert to feel satisfied, which brings the price up.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank jana50
London
“Could not fault you”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

What a delightful restaurant. To the lovely woman greeting us with a warm smile and welcome, to the food being inventive and just visually amazing. I loved the fact we could see in the kitchen, we commented as a group at how happy you all looked working together, it just flowed and then flowed onto our tables. Everything about your restaurant is just superb. We shall be telling all our friends who ever holiday to come and see you guys. Love from sydney!

• Visited May 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Little Humid, Large Flavour”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I went to this Restaurant on previous reviews and was not disappointed. Entrees were scrumptious leaving your palette ready for the Mains. My Confit Duck was as good as I had eaten anywhere in Paris and Sticky Date Desert was a real treat. Fantastic menu selection for vegetarians as well, although I am not, we had 1 vego in our group of 4. I also had a Champagne cocktail which was something I had not had before and went beautifully with my Duck. Fantastic selection of wines, although not a great selection for the beer connoisseurs among us. I would have loved to have paired an Irish Red Ale, a Wee Heavy Ale or even a Doppelbock with the Duck. Definitely would return, Mary was a great host and took my beer snobbery with a light hearted smile and some witty repartee! Food was amazing, just to re-iterate! Thanks Mary and particularly the Chefs for a memorable Fri 13th Birthday Dinner!!

• Visited June 2014
Sunshine Coast, Australia
“Consistently top shelf”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have never been disappointed at either Humid or now Little Humid. Very fresh food attractively presented, delicious taste and friendly, efficient service in a relaxed Noosa riverside setting - whether for lunch or dinner Little Humid gets a local's tick of approval. Thanks Mary, Michelle and the rest of the Little Humid team.

• Visited March 2014