“Two thumbs up!”

Ranked #24 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: iS tapas bar is a favorite with local residents and holiday makers for our unique tapas and and delicious sangria. We are open from noon until late everyday. Lunch served all day. Live music on weekends, call for details.
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Really great place to go with a group of friends, the food was delish (although portion size was on the smaller side..), service was excellent, the location is supherb! Right across from the water - great to walk along the beach after you've just stuffed yourself silly with food!

Definitely two thumbs up from me!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great for share meals, awesome view during lunchtime. Staff really friendly and helpful. Tapas had a wide choice and always take this option before ordering a main meal. Huge choices for many palettes.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Service top notch, food exquisite, amazing and Devine was careful to remember quality not quantity, it was worth every cent ++++++

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Local friends took us here for tapas & sangria last week. It was awesome for all of us. I would definitely go here again on our next visit to Noosa. Staff & service was top notch!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After reading some mixed reviews of this Tapas Bar I was a bit dubious about what to expect. I am happy to say it was a really good night. Service was great, ambience was fun, & food was also great, the only thing I was slightly disappointed in was the wine list, I thought there would be more Spanish wines to go with the Spanish style food, but we found a nice Rose that went great with everything so all good. Thanks for a great night, oh I mean Gratius!